Dual Credit Card EV Charger – Ocular IQ Tower
EVSE dual high powered EV credit card system delivers a fast, reliable and future-ready EV charge. Great for the office, high traffic commercial applications & carparks. The Level 2 EV charger comes with a built-in telemetry system with the ability to update billing over the air.
- 240V, 32Amps, single or 3-phase
- 22KW Dual EV Charger- Simultaneously charge two electric cars.
- Set your own billing rates
- Suitable for charging all-electric vehicles in Australia
- Warranty- 24 months
- Indoor and Outdoor
- Weight- 40kg
- Billing by time and kW.
- RFID Access or smart phone via OCPP
- Credit cards, prepaid cards & mobile wallets
- Inbuilt Multi level load balancing capabilities with cluster connectivity, ensures fair distribution of charging power among plugged-in vehicles while respecting the grid connection point limitations.
- Integrated RCD Type B for reduced installation costs
- 4G Modem inbuilt to allow for increased flexibility with deployments
- Advanced 7″ LCD Display for live charging display
- Commercial metallic casing designed and tested to Australian conditions. Why compromise with plastic?
- Easy installation with a wide-angle door opening and modular components shorten the field time and maintenance.
- 2x 5m Type 2 EV cables Hardwired
- Robust commercial-grade metallic housing
- RCM and SDOC
- Full OCPP 1.6J including smart profiles
- LED light indicating state of charger: charging, faulty, or available
- Over current, short circuit, over voltage, under voltage, ground fault, lightning surge, over temperature
- IEC 62196 dual Type-2 sockets
- IEC 61851-1 Mode 3 fast charging
- Built-in overload and fault current protection
- Built-in LED charging status indicator
- MID certified energy meter with NMI option
- NMI upgrade available
- Built-in Dual RCCB Type-B IEC certified and compliant with EV standards
- CE Compliant
- RFID card reader. ISO/IEC 156963 and 14443
- IK10 charging station conforming to IEC 61851-22
- Dimensions: 350 x 1435 x 200 mm
- Operating Temp: (-30 C to +55 C) in operation, (-40 C to +80 C) in storage
- Ethernet, (2.4G)
- 5G Wi-Fi
- 4G inbuilt modem.
- Full OCPP 1.6J commands support
•OCPP profiles 1: Firmware Management and Remote Trigger
•OCPP profiles 2: Smart Charging
•OCPP profiles 3: Local Auth List Management and Reservation
- Load management enabled up to 250 units – Dynamic inbuilt and Active available via module
- Compatible with all-electric vehicles and models including: Audi, BMW, BYD, EQC, Holden, Honda, Hyundai, Jaguar, KIA, Mazda, Mercedes Benz, Mini, MG, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Polestar, Porsche, Renault, Rivian, Tesla, Toyota, Volkswagen, Volvo
Please note: This product requires a monthly fee to enable the credit card terminal which is standard practice. Please call Ocular for more information.
Keep this in mind when installing: For your safety, the installation must only be carried out by a licensed and qualified electrician familiar with Australian industry standards, and is fully responsible for the installation.